Jaipur is a special city. It has beautiful heritage monuments, as well as a vibrant and colorful people, rich culture, tasty cuisine and an easy connect between the old and new, traditional and modern.
Discover its charms with us on city tours like:
Jaipur City Tours:
See the sights of the Pink City of India with our unique tours.
- The City Palace Tour: The City Palace of Jaipur, along with the Palace of Winds, and a celestial Observatory made 300 years ago that still works. (4 Hour tour)
- The Bazaars of Jaipur: Jaipur is very rich in handicrafts. Many streets of the old town are hubs of a specific art like lac bangle, marble statue, copper utensils and such like. Walk through these living museums.
- Jaipur City Walks: Unique walks to see the beauty of the narrow lanes of old Jaipur. (3 Hour walk)
The Forts of Jaipur:-
Three forts stand guard over the city of Jaipur; Amber, Jaigarh and Nahargarh
. Relive their histories.
- Amber Fort: Travel to one of the most imposing forts of India. Our taxi takes you to the base from where you can either walk up or take a lift from... an elephant! You can also take the taxi up to the fort at a small extra fee. (4 Hour trip)
- The Elephant Ride experience at Amber. We can help arrange an elephant ride and/or an experienced guide at Amber.
- Soul of Amber Town: Amber is not just a fort, it is a much older town than Jaipur and was the old capital of this region. See its bylanes, a beautiful temple, a step well and a great textile museum with a knowledgeable guide. (5-6 Hour Trip including a 3 Hour Walk)
- Jaigarh Fort: A battle fort with cannon foundary, an interesting museum, intricate water harvesting system and possibly the largest cannon in the world... the Jaiwan!
- Nahargarh Fort: Nahargarh or the tiger fort overlooks the city of Jaipur with fantastic views, a beautiful palace complex and a uniquely designed stepwell.
- The Trek to Kuntalgarh: A three hour trek through forests that starts at Amber and takes you to a forgotten fort!! (5 Hour Trip including a 3 Hour Walk)
The Complete Jaipur Experience:
This tour covers all the major places of tourist interest like: City Palace, WInd Palace, Observatory, Views of Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Amber Fort, Jaigarh and Nahargarh. (8 Hour tour)
Heritage Walking Tours:
Unique walks to discover the hidden charms of Jaipur and Amber. (3 Hour Walks)
Experience the delights of our food, know the special ingredients of desert food and take cooking classes.
Tours That Show Jaipur In A Different Light:
- Sunrise at Galta – See the sun rise over Jaipur from an ancient temple complex. (4 Hour Trip)
- Morning Tours of Gaitore and Garh Ganesh - A twenty minute climb over steps to one of the oldest temples in Jaipur. We return to visit the cenotaphs of Jaipur kings at Gaitore. (3 Hour Trip)
- Sunset over Jaipur – See the sun go down over the city from an abandoned fort, and then a royal light and sound show at Amber Fort. (5 Hour Trip including a 1 Hour show)
- A Rustic Evening - Visit the beautiful all marble Birla Temple and then carry onto Chokhi Dhani the famous village theme based resort with rustic food and entertainment. (5 Hour Trip)
- Evening outs: Jaipur has some great night hangouts. Ask the reception for directions and a taxi. Have a great and safe evening.
- Children Delights: Albert hall museum, City Zoo and dolls museum - half day tour. (5 Hour Trip)
Similar insightful tours for all towns of Rajasthan can be offered. We aim to give you an experience of our towns that is not just 'skin deep'.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.